Saturday, January 17, 2015

Actual Wedding Day (Night)

Read morning part here : Actual Wedding Day (Morning)


After finally eating something, we rested and used the time to check the To Bring List.
And we cabbed over to Raffles Country Club for our ROM ceremony.

We chose the place because of the beautiful scenery.
P and I are suckers for mountain and sea.

My trustworthy MUA was already there when we arrived. :')
She changed my hairstyle and re-do my make up. (I removed everything to let my face breath after the whole morning)

After about an hour and a half, we are good to go.


Our customized wedding bands. :)


The wind is very strong and I can hardly opened my eyed LOL.


Instead of exchanging vows first, our JP, Dr Chung Tang Fong asked us to exchange rings first.


When we read our vows, (which I've practiced at home for a few times) something silly happened.
I suddenly teared up and couldn't continue.

Everyone had to clap and cheer.
>///<


My brain was going "Ah crap this is so embarrassing shit shit shit my make up!!!"
My heart is all like "Oh yeah let them tears flow!!!"

-_-


Dr Chung Tang Fong!
He arrived earlier than the said time and he is super funny!
He speaks in English, Chinese and Hokkien.

He made everyone laugh and is always camera ready.

Thank you Dr Chung!


Officially Mrs Teng! ((:


After the ROM i went back to the room to touch up my make up.
After that we went to the reception area to mingle with the guests.


Hello kitty frame from Taiwan airport we bought 2 years ago.
And photo from our couple studio shoot.


Guest book area.


My beautiful sisters at the reception area.


Pre-weddings + causal wedding photo album


Candy booth.


Photo booth.


The beautiful ballroom.
We had to out source for the balloons.
Paid only about $200 for all the balloons at our event. 


The turn out was a huge success.
We only had 4 friends that didn't turn up.


Special thanks to my buddy Huimin and Minghui for tending the photobooth for us.(:


We took some pictures before the dinner start.
After which P and I just stood outside the door and wait for the cue to march in.

We played the proposal video before the first march in.
Our march in song is by John Legend - You and I

♫Out of all of the girls, you're my one and only girl, ain't nobody in the world tonight~♫


P and I are not fan of cake.
Thus we didn't ordered a cake and used the fake one LOL!


I actually chose another one but they gave me this,
Quite ugly :X


And we finally get to eat.
We only get to eat until the 3rd dish and we had to go and change for the second march in. :(


BB Bernice!(:


Our emcees for the night!


Cutesy sisters. ♥

We played the morning highlight video before the second march in.
Our 2nd march in music is from our favorite video game, Kingdom Heart - Dearly Beloved.


New hairstyle - $180 *vomits blood*
But once in a lifetime, right? 


The 2nd march in supposed to have confetti and snow sprays.
But everyone is too busy and they forget to distribute out the spray cans~


P spent a good 3 mins trying to pop the champagne.
And I spent 3 mins hiding behind him.


The champagne super #cheatone.
Can only fill a few glasses on top.


The staffs were very helpful.
They ran over to help to fill the rest of the glasses.

And we had our toast.
YUMMMMMMM SENG!


And we give our speech.


We basically thanked everyone present lol.


After the speech, it is time to go around table to table to take pictures with the guest.
We spent the rest of the dinner taking pictures.


And finally we get to rest. :')

Wedding is such a chore.
Thankfully we only have to go through this once in a lifetime.

No comments: