Monday, December 13, 2010

You can't predict what you can't see.

Life is always filled with changes.
We'll never know what happens next.

When I read back my previous post,
I saw something really funny.

7 more days to be a confirm staff!
(No man I got fired on that day-.-)

8 more days to my 21st birthday!
Thankfully I'll not be spending the day alone as I'll be working. =.=
(No I did not work cause I'm fired, once again. Neither did I spent the day alone as P book out last min and mum & sis half day off to have dinner with me.)

10 more days to my birthday party!
Hopefully people do turn up as I've not meet up with anyone since 978239 years!
(A lot did not turn up but the event is still good!)

14 more days to Millionaire event at St.Regis hotel!
(Don't have liao-.-)

16 more days to overseas trip to KK with company.
(Also don't have liao-.-)

24 more days to X'mas!
(At first plan to watch a movie at Vivo, follow by a fine meal and then to Universal Studio. But plan canceled as we'll be going for a double date with my buddy to dine at Hotel.)

30 more days to New Year!
(This is a fact. And it will not change no matter who die. LOL)

38 more days to Baby's POP.
(Ended up he got transfered and his POP date become April instead of Jan. Need to serve army 4 more months.)

47 more days to our 2nd Anniversary.
(Unless we break up(CHOY) then this will change la. If not also will remain the same.)

No comments: