Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Delighted X'mas.

So looking forward to X'mas.
Hope Butty (Buddy) is able to reserve the seats for hotel buffet.

Went to get P's X'mas present.
He always wanted a new couple tee as the previous one I got him on his birthday last year is bleached by my mum together with other clothes in the washing machine. :x

As per his request, I had hard time looking for a PINK couple tee.
My sis is my witness, going 3-4 different stations together with me, looking for a pink tee of the same design.

AND I FINALLY FOUND IT.
RockML.


I know the monkey like no meaning but at least it's same design and pink right?!
HAHAHA.

Also got a couple band from Korea.


Something like, 'FOREVER LOVE' on the ring.


&Of cos, nicely wrapped with Hello Kitty wrapper. :P

Last but not least, DIY X'mas card for him.
And with that! The X'mas gift is done.


In case you don't know, the two are X'mas tree.
Me with the hello kitty ribbon on my head. :P

No comments: