Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Live Laugh Love.


Preparing for X'mas already.
Recently my life consist of Team Azea and work.

Thankfully I can numb myself with work.
P will only be able to call me tomorrow night after his field camp.

:'(

On a lighter note,
7 more days to be a confirm staff!
My first long term full time job. :)

8 more days to my 21st birthday!
Thankfully I'll not be spending the day alone as I'll be working. =.=
*&@!&*@!&^#*&!^

10 more days to my birthday party!
Hopefully people do turn up as I've not meet up with anyone since 978239 years!

14 more days to Millionaire event at St.Regis hotel!
Felt like a rich person. LOL.

16 more days to overseas trip to KK with company.
Hopefully a good experience!

24 more days to X'mas!
Never receive gifts as people just give me birthday present.
Bo hua. >(

30 more days to New Year!
WTF SO FAST 2011.
One more year before world ends. :/

38 more days to Baby's POP.
Hooray! &We can haz one week together.

47 more days to our 2nd Anniversary.
Time pass a bit fast.

My life is super packed, filled with meaning, full of love.
Praise God for everything.

No comments: