Saturday, December 25, 2010

Chirstmas!

Merry X'mas everybody!

Went to sees lightings at Orchard with P.
&Guess what?!

WE DIDN'T EVEN TAKE A SINGLE PHOTO THERE.
HAHAHAHHA FORGET LIAO.

Si bei stupid fml.

P bought a Guess wallet for me as X'mas present.
And I felt super guilty because I think my gift to him a bit childish :x

Suddenly feel like eating Cafe Cartel and we went to Plaza Sing.
Treated him for our X'mas dinner cause like I say,
I'm still super guilty HAHAHA. Felt so bad until I wanna die.


And for X'mas, if you spent $35 or more on a single receipt,
They will give you a bottle of rock candy.


TADA!
But it's only 30g. :/


See~ This small only.


Went to look for ice monster for dessert and is uber sad caused it had closed since don't know when.
Headed back to P's place and went to hunt for supper at Shengsong.

Our second X'mas came to an end~


Thank you baby. :)


No comments: