Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Present!

Went out alone again.
It's rare for me to go out alone,
But recently I've been going shopping,
Hair treatment, interviews all alone.

Guess I'm on the way to growing up to become less dependent's on people around me.
Not quite a bad thing I guess.
Though I prefer to have people around me all the time.

Went to look for my baby sis's X'mas present.
Had a hard time looking for a hp strap with her idol face,
Neither can I find the CD of her favorite boy band.

Thus I bought her the relax bearbear soft toy.
It's a small effing cute bear and it cost effing much also.

Baby girl is totally delighted to receive the present.
Totally make my day by seeing her smile. :)


Ohai imma Bear bear whom don't bother to smile.
Who says only people who smile will looks cute?!

No comments: