Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Photos.

Bought a 40 pages big album to keep Cambodia photos.

You know, printing out the photos might seems old fashion and expensive,
But somehow it is really good to have them printed out.

I'm a very careful person.
I always had backups copy in my hard disc.
I treasure all my photos a lot.

Because all memories only came by once in your lifetime.
Even if you try to recreate them, they are no longer the same.

Although there are some memories which I prefer to toss them away;
For example, photos with ex.

Delete.Empty recycle bin.Gone.

But for all the others photos, I backup inside my hard disc.

&Know what?
One of my very best friend passed away.
I wanted to look at the photos I took with her because I missed her.

And I couldn't find ANY SINGLE photo of hers inside my com.
Then I suddenly remembered my com was reformatted because it got virus previously.

I then looked for my hard disc.
And then I remembered my dad "lend" it and never return.

So fml.
Everything is gone.

Just when I got mad depress,
I suddenly remembered my photo album.
I flipped it open and found photos with her.

Thankfully I always had this habit of printing out my best friends & my photo.
Because those are memories too dear I couldn't afford to lose.

But one way or another, I'll always remember her.
Because right now, she lives in my heart. :)

I love you girlfriend.
I still do.
Until forever.



No comments: