Thursday, December 16, 2010

Journey to the west

Received a nonsense version of Journey to the west via SMS.

Here goes.

After going though all the 81 hardships, Sun Wukong and the rest finally reached Buddha.

Wukong : We had come to collect the documents from you!
Buddha : Okiie, did you bring your hard disc over?

Wukong : .....?
Buddha : Tsk!! Neh mind, thumb drive also can.

Wukong : What the..?
Buddha : If you don't have anything how I copy the document to you?

After a deep sigh, Buddha said, : Forget it lah, you guys go home now, I just email to you all loh~

Wukong : &@*!%#*&!^#@&*^*# What the hell I don't know you so high tech. If I know, that time I don't have to go all the way up to heaven to make so much noise, I can just MSN you!

Buddha : Faster go back la. The road back is long and boring. Got bring Ipod not?
Wukong : ..............

Buddha : Huh? Don't have Ipod ah? Then Psp leh?
Wukong : ...............

Buddha : HUH?! Everything also don't have not boring meh? What you guys did to kill time then?
Wukong : Kill demons up level lo......


HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
TOTALLY NONSENSE WTF.

No comments: