Sunday, December 12, 2010

Am Glad.

CAUTION! LONG NAGGY POST BELOW.

Day is spent sleeping because I slept only at 6am this morning.
Great party. :)

But after party I have hard time packing up and stuffs.
Thankfully my ang bao money is just nice the price of the buffet and cake.
So no extra money for a Gucci Bag! (GUA GUA!)

Nevertheless, I really super love all my presents.
&After this event, I can see more clearly who is the one that never leaves.

And of cause,My dear mum & sister.
They are like my pillar of strength, the air I breath.


And also my dumb boyfriend who never failed to make me smile.
He's one kind of a blockhead that couldn't think of surprises or DIY anything for me.
But he's always supportive of whatever I do.
Thus, my pillar of support.


Last but not least, all my friends.

W34P noob family
Since Year 1 Sem 1. (2007)
4 years coming to 5 years of friendship.
Some go some stayed.
&What matters are the people who stayed thought.
Alicia, YanMing, Corene, JiaYing, Ian, ZhengTing.
Always glad to have them in my life.


Diana & ShiPei &Raymond
Although SP couldn't make it due to OT,
&I didn't invite Raymond. :P
But at least they remember to wish me.
Diana took time to come down with her bf.
Since Secondary school.
8/9 years of friendship.

Photos of us, edited by Raymond Lim, 4 years ago.

LiZhi God Sis
We didn't contact one another everyday,
But when I needed help, I know she's always a phone call away.
5 years and still counting.


Kat & KK
Glad that God let wonderful people get together.
Many thanks to FYP that brought me and Kat together.
&Due to the hardship we had been through together, it somehow strengthens this friendship.
2 years and counting!
It might seems like the shortest of them all, but we actually spent more time together.


Angela & Bf
Angela knows that P couldn't attend my party and I'm mad depress.
So she actually cheers me up and came to my party with her bf.
Even though we're not that close, but her efforts really makes my day.


People, you guys are the one who gives me hope in life.
Thank you for giving me your precious time just to be present.
After all, it's a Saturday night where you can enjoy more at other place.
.
.
.
Praise God for all these angels he brought to my life. :)

No comments: