Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cambodia Day 2 - Knowing the Kids.

As part of the ice breaking,
We'll play with the kids and get to know them.

&The part of the program is actually playing with henna.
Drew flowers and cartoons on each other hands.



Surprising, P drew his name on my hand.
So I drew my name on his.

My handwriting is worst than his!
*Slaps forehead*

And the kids drew random things on my legs.!!
LOL.



And it will stays on the skin for more than a week.
Soon after we got sun burn, those part covered with henna were the only part that remains fair. -_-

(And even my chinese words are uglier wtf.)






Took a group photo at their playground.




And they always cooked lunch for us.
You can taste the love in all the food. :')
We called it 'mama food'.



Oh & a picture of me communicating with their pet cat.

The conversation is as such,
Me : meow meow~~~
Cat : meow..?
Me : MEOW MEOW!
*Cat crawls up and stared at me*

*I grasp and ran away.*
LOLOL #loser

After lunch we went off and the lorry sent us to the night market.



It's night market so, like duh, the stall opens late.






The starting price of the goods are all very high.
So they will ask you "How much you want?" when you leaves.

And I bought a tee shirt "No Money No Honey" for USD$1.
LOL.
After that I felt bad because they're earning so little. :'(
So I didn't bargain anymore and bought a lot of expensive stuff in the end.

Never mind la. Donation.
#NotAPlaceForSoftHeartedPerson






Settled down at a bar.
And we are NOT ALLOWED to buy any alcoholic drinks. :/
Can live without it anyway!

My favorite drink over there is Mango juice.
You can really taste bits of mango in there. :')
(In Sg, it's all ices and flavoring. Fml.)


Had dinner there and it's not filling at all.
Some roti prata with beef and vege.




After that we shopped around more and went to a mini mart near our guest house to purchase instant cup noodles.
When I'm back to the guest house to take a bath, I couldn't even comb my hair!!!
The amount of dirt stocked on my hair for a day is that of me not washing my hair for a year!

Should have taken picture of my hair brush with a thick layer of dirt and sand after each comb.
-_-

And the water there is not safe for drinking.
So we have to buy drinking water and use it to brush our teeth. (Water in Cambodia is the most expensive.)

Everyone only have one bottle per day.
You have to buy at your own expenses if you finished up yours.

And I started to miss home already. :/
#SpoiltBitch

No comments: