Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cambodia Day 10 - Last night at Sunshine House.

Want to see the improvement?

FROM :



TO :



And

FROM :



TO :



Awesome or awesome?! :)

So we MUST take a group photo.


This is the wall near the greenhouse.
I didn't drew anything.
But I helped to mix the colors.
LOL.


And one outside the newly painted toilet.



There is this 'graduation ceremony' where we received a certificate together with a drawing.

We performed our L.O.V.E dance for the kids.
&The kids also did some performance.
There are games ,BBQ food and coconut drinks.

Everybody sat on the grass and eat together while watching the sky full of stars. :')
The kids are dressed nicely the night.


My little beauty queen! :)
(With P at the background lol)



And P playing with Mol for the last time. :'(







The coconut, thumbs up.



When we were about to leave the place, (as the kids need to rest already)
Mol ran off to take something and came back.
Then he put something over P's head.


He made a necklace for P.

:'( :'( :'(

Not all kid did something.
Only some did it for the people they really liked.

My beauty queen give me a kiss. (I look ugly so not posting it out lol)
That's when I tell myself,
Must.Work.At.Kindergarden.

We then bought a shirt from the center and asked the kids to sign on it.


That's Mol writing his name.


And this is the end product.
[I bring hope to young generation]

I miss them already.


READ ALSO : Day 11 – AngKor Wat.

No comments: