Monday, March 9, 2009

Cambodia Day 7 - Visit to the village school.

Today's breakfast was mega salty omelet cooked by Group 1.
I suddenly miss having the much more normal and filling breakfast.
LOL.

We did mask with the kids in the morning and played with them.







This is P's favorite kid, Mol.





Pedophile AnnHui.
LOL.











Jump shot.
Titled : Freedom.


Trying to camouflage.
#Fail.

After that, the kids have to go to school.
And we're invited to have a tour at their school.

Held hands with them kids and walked a long way to the other side of the town.





This is their canteen.
Where they can buy sweets with their allowance.
Like 1 cent?

Mol bought 3 sweets with 1 cent and gave me and P one each.
We returned it to him and asked him to enjoy them himself.
And he immediately place it back into his pants.

WHAT THE HAHAHAHHA.

Dearly & I volunteered to go to the factory with Cousin Sally & Faci to choose the tiles for the toilet.
Before we reach the factory,
We pulled over a mini mart to buy gifts for the children we're visiting tomorrow.
Decided to buy them toothbrush and paste.


GREENS.


Then we continue the journey to the factory.
Red non-slip tile for the toilet floor, to match the red door.


We have to wash our own clothes every night because we did not bring more than 5 sets of clothes.
So you can see that I'm actually wearing almost the same thing for the past week.

After we returned to the guest house and practice our L.O.V.E dance.


This is my group dancing.
And my tanned knee caps.

I remembered doing this till midnight.
Tomorrow is my group turn to cook breakfast.

I.need.more.sleep.
*Dies*


READ ALSO : Day 8 – Visit to the village.

No comments: