Monday, March 16, 2009

Cambodia Day 14 - Back to Singapore.

Mixed feelings.
Feeling excited to see my family again.
Yet feeling sad to leave the place.

Flight in the morning,
We had breakfast and headed to the airport.

I did not bother to put on any make up/contact lens.
So no picture of me. :D


Phnom Penh Airport.



P bought me a hello kitty version of "kinder surprise" @Cambodia airport.
We watched a soccer match at the airport before boarding.



It's pretty much the same as the old version of kinder surprise.
Just that the toy inside is hello kitty figurine.
&It's USD$9.

When our flight landed, I feel safe to be back to where I belonged.
I love Singapore soooo much!
*Teary eyes*

Had lunch with Khatib kaki & took cab home.



This is one of the trip that I'll never forget.

No comments: