Monday, March 16, 2009

Summary of Cambodia trip.

Summary of the whole trip in this post.
Click on link at the end of this post for a detail daily entry.



Swiss Dai
(Hello) people!
Cxindy is back from Cambodia!!

I have gained a lot of new experience and learn a lot from the people there.
Never take anything you have for granted,

Thousands over photos that sealed my memories in them.
Adorable kids that had special bonding with me.
Hard works that toughen me up.

Am tanned and had lots of scars & blue black.
&I've to cut away my expensive long hair.

I got to know my lovely cliques of people.
Special thanks to people who has been taking care of me during the trip.
People, you know who you are.
Aw Kun. (Thank you)
.

.

.

.


Last but not least,
I would pretty much like to show my appreciation to this person.
Parry Teng Jiun Kiat, my beloved boy.
Thank you for being extremely sweet to me,
Ranking me above of everything, even above yourself.

Protecting me from even the least harm,
Doting on me and loving me like nobody ever does.

Thank you for forgiving me for being willful and short tempered.
You always understand what I want.
I’m so glad to have you with me, spending the most unforgettable 14 days of my life.

I love you very much babyboy. (:


No comments: