Monday, November 15, 2010

Time to Relax~

After the weekends,
We only have to work 3 hours on Monday.

Took the earliest shift as usual and meet up with Mum & Sis after work.
Treated them to SUKI!

Been long since I brought them out for a meal.
Happy to have the chance to do that. :)

&&&!
Mummy bought me my advance birthday present!
The watch I've been eyeing for the past few months!

I hereby present the watch that cost $9823761973921.!!!


Super loves. :)

& I signed up for a hair treatment package to stop hair fall and make my hair shine.
Cost me another $987239732.
The end result is...(Y)!!!

Kinda worth it, but come to think about the total amount I had put into the package..
HEART SI BEI PAIN LA!

I can buy one Burberry Bag lo -.-


& WOW, THEY GIVE ME A FREE GIFT.

An umbrella. -.-


Nahbei I over spent, AGAIN.


Day 5.
& I'm meeting him tomorrow night!!
His first book out!

Yes siaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

No comments: