Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baby's Enlistment.

Never thought today will come so fast.

Woke up at 7am and took MRT to Pasir Ris.
Had Mac for breakfast and took a shutter bus then ferry then bus again.

NOBODY TELL ME THAT, WE'LL BE SEPARATED.(FMLx100)
P went to join the rest of the enlistees while I had to tour the place with his mum & aunt.

Met up only for lunch & he went to line up and off they go.
My heart sank when I waved him good bye. :'/

THIS, REALLY, REALLY SUCKS.

Met up with my BimLove for dinner @Ajisen but I couldn't finish my ramen.
But meeting up with her is (Y)!

Cheers me up for a bit.
But I'm still emo, getting depression soon.

Reached home, waited for his call.
From 9pm-10.20pm.

Being a super fucking stupid dumb fuck,
I cried -.-
&he finally called at 10.25pm.

Chatted with him until 11pm. \m/

I don't know, but his voice can cheer me big time.

&Fuck, this is like only; DAY ONE.
5 more days to go.

Me, being fucking lucky, gets more luckier than lucky this time round.
Instead of normal 2 weeks confinement in Tekong,
P gets to book out next Tue because it's Hari Raya Eve.

So we can spend our 22th month together plus I don't have to wait for 2 weeks to see him again.

IS THAT GOOD OR IS THAT GOOD?!

But still, 5 days KILLS.
Damn power pack, no joke.

*@^!*#%&!@%#*!&@*#&^!@(*#^!(@*^#(!&@%*#%!@


Okay, nothing to feel happy about.
Working OT tomorrow & this weekend.
Gonna numb myself with work and wait for his call at night.

How does that sounds?
It sounds like, FUCK MY LIFE.

No comments: