Saturday, November 6, 2010

Long Date Out.

Out to do post army shopping with P.

Bought phone, watch and a lot of random stuffs.
Feeling down. :(

Shopped at hush puppy and he bought me a few clothing. ( Oops become I shop )
Had lunch and went back to his place to wait for his uncle to fetch us for dinner.

His uncle drove us to ECP for seafood.
After which his cousin treated us to Daily scoop ice cream at sunset way.

Last stop to a temple to pray for him with his mum and aunt.

Having the third eyes, temple is always the place I'll aviod.
(Yada yada, some people thinks it's bullshit &I hope they haunt you every night :))
Kinda scare out there and cried halfway thought. -.-

But thankfully he's nice enough to bring me home without completing the ritual thingy.
&He bought me a hello kitty keychain to cheer me up. :)

But his mum called and ask him back to complete the ritual and I waited some meters away.
Back to his place and had supper.

Long day yet just happy spending the day with him.


I love PPPPPPPPPP.!

No comments: