Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday no blue blue.

Kate's finally back from Genting,
&She remembered to help me get my mum's favorite food.

Which apparently sold in Malaysia only.
:)

She treated me to lunch, and we had a pretty long chat.
About work and personal stuffs.

Lunch @ Sam's. &It sucks.
So please do not dine there unless you like to waste food.


Meet up with P.
Went over to City Hall to have Astons.

&he bought me a new pair of shoes.
Being a super paranoid pre-going-to-army-boy,
He asked if I'll run away after he buy me a shoe.

LOLOLOL.

So in return I treated him to his favorite rum and rasin ice cream to make him feel better.
I think I'm quite nice to always dote on him.

Even after so long, I still feel the same for him.
Maybe the feeling did change after the years; but only deeper.


No comments: