Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dental Visit.


Downloaded this cute app for Iphone.

Went Yishun with Mum&Sis.
Had lunch at HongKong Cafe.


Super nice!

Then I went to hell...
Some of my close friend will know that I actually broke my front teeth last year.
I bites on something hard and the front part of the teeth just came off -.-

Couldn't smile nicely as the teeth really cui.
Didn't have time to fill the hole either.
I dragged for a year plus and now the hole really make my life difficult.

Food always stuck in between,
Sensitive pain, etc..etc..

Really buay tahan and went to fill it up.
Mum made an appointment for me.

It's only a filling but the hole is near the nerve(causing sensitivity)
I have to get an injection before she can fill it up.

I don't understand but agreed and gone though 30mins of hell.
Did some cleaning and now my teeth like a white only.


NICE LA SIA.
LIKE REAL TEETH.


No comments: