Saturday, December 1, 2012

Rocku @ Bugis+

Met up with P after he knock off from work.
Went to pray at a temple @ Bugis and then we headed for lunch.

Went to Iluma, now named Bugis+
Walked around the food area located at Level 4 of the building.

Past by ROCKU and they are having 1 for 1 promotion.
Decided to give it a try.



ROCKU
201 Victoria Street 
#04-06 Bugis+
Singapore 188067

Food : 3.5/5 (Too salty)
Service : 2.5 (Too slow, keep forgetting orders, wasted my drink)
Choice of food : Very little
Place : Too dark
Website : https://www.facebook.com/ROCKU.sg


Spent $45 for two person.

Definitely not worth the money if I were to go on a normal days.
Given another chance I'll not want to go back.
You can check out the facebook page for other promotions.





The place is designed to look somewhat like a pub.

Will minimum light, I could not even see if my food is cooked.





The pathetic choice of food.

Menu is in Japanese & chinese.
Difficult to understand, waitress don't bother to explain.


We ordered one of each since there are nothing much to order.

And only 1/3 of the food arrived. -.-
We had to re-order and some of the food didn't reach us again.


Mineral water is sold at $3 per bottle.

And the bottle is not even 500ml type.


The food is very salty, so water is necessary.

I suggested that you can purchase the soft drinks @ $4.50 as it is refillable.


The stupid waiter came over to refill my mineral water with 7-up.

I placed the bottle beside my cup so they will know that it's mineral water I'm drinking.
And guess what? He bring my cup filled with the mineral water and pour it away.
Didn't even bothered to compensate me with another bottle.


DUDE, I paid $3 for you to pour it away.

Fuck you.






These are the minimum amount of food we got for the whole 2 damn hours.

We only get to try the pork and the beef.
Prawn, mushroom and corn. -.-
Do you seriously think this amount of food is worth my $50?


But to be fair everything taste good.

Food is fresh, just too salty.


After we leave the place we went to look for drinks.

Spent 15 mins waiting for the bill.


Overall : 2/5

Bad dining experience.

No comments: