Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hello Kitty Town

Disclaimer : You're about to read the shit review about Hello Kitty Town.

Planned this trip months ago as a birthday gift from P.
Am anticipating an awesome time there.
But nopeeeeee.

The day started sweet with sweet surprises from P.


We traveled with Traveller 101.
It's a package that cost $69 for coach + kitty town + little big world tickets.

Had a hard time looking for the stand at Newton Food Center.
Board the bus with free seating.
One thing I hate about free seating is that if you take your time to board the bus, you will most probably get a shit place.


The bus is filled with kids and it was an annoying journey.
The tour guild on bus told us that the place is actually built for kids of age 6-10. -.-

And true enough, when we reached there, there were nothing for us to do.
The rides are for kids and so is the program.

At the main entrance, most of the shops are not opened.
The only place available is the Sanrio shop selling pretty expensive stuffs.


I brought my DSLR but didn't bring the memory card.
Awesome. :)
So all the photos were taken via S3.


We were really hungry and the cafe doesn't sell main meal.
Most of them were snacks.
There were no money changer.
I mean how bad can my trip be right?


P forget to exchange currency but thankfully they accept Visa.
We got a chicken puff, two sandwiches and 3 bottles of soft drinks.
Costed us RM30.50 (Note: Visa is only accepted for purchases over RM30)

 

We were given a red card with stations.
And for every station we visited, we have to stamp the card.
We can only visit each place once. -.-


The place is so small and crowded!
With only 5 attractions.
VERY VERY DISAPPOINTING.


The performance started as soon as we stepped inside the premises.
I was kinda disappointed with what I've seen.
I mean the show is for kids, but it's too ... lame even for them.
Couldn't force myself to watch it. So we went off after 5mins.


Went to [Black Wonder] first.
It's the only thing that is entertaining enough for us.
I love it! The only thing I enjoyed there!

How it works:


We were given a lamp and we will be given a quest depending on the amount of correct answers you provided for the Q&A.
I'm proud to say I got all the right answer. 
*proud childish face*

Then we will proceed to a maze. 
We need to get out asap. 
We only took 9 seconds.
*EVEN PROUDER FACE*


This is our sign. We need to look out for this sign and get the letter with it.
Then we have to gather 5 letters and make a word out of it.


Stage 1 : We found our sign together with the letter "C"
We were told it's the last letter of the word.


Stage 2 : P had a hard time looking for the sign and I found it ^^
The first letter of the word is "M"


Stage 3 : We need to look for our sign and place our hands inside the barrel to "feel" the letter.

I'll save the details for the rest of the letters.
Because I bet you it's the only thing you're going to enjoy.
Don't want to spoil the one and only fun part of that place.


Devil Kitty's trap.


It's so fun and P wanted to try looking for the other words.
But unfortuantly like I've said, we are only allowed to visit each place once.

The next place we visited was Hello Kitty's house.


Err, the place sucks.
Doesn't look like the real Hello Kitty's house at all.
I was expecting to step into the similar house in the cartoons.
But nopeeee. ZZZ x 1000000.


Honestly speaking, it's just a place with hello kitty's products.
Like that my room also Hello Kitty Town le. -.-


And then my phone gave up on me.
Not a single batt is left that day.
So that's all for pictures.

I skipped the rest of the place and went to Little Big World.
Trust me, IT IS EVEN LOUSIER THEN WHAT HK TOWN ALREADY WAS.

Didn't even touch any single rides and went out of the building.
Went to a nearby cafe to have lunch.

After lunch I've decided to give another attraction another try.
BAD CHOICE.
Chose the "Nails don't know what shit place"

After 1.5 hours of waiting,
I was greeted by a few bottle of nails polish.


TELL ME HOW THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT EVEN FUN.
Shit place, no joke.
Go if you enjoy wasting money and time.

The trip ended with a complimentary dinner.
Awkward shit, have to dine with a group of strangers.


Bought this photo for $12. Not fking either.
But for the sake of having something to remember with, P bought it for me.

PS: The photographer's skills kns.

No comments: