Sunday, December 9, 2012

Happy 23rd to me~

Happy birthday to myself~


P brought me out for the day.
We reached Vivo City around noon so P suggested Dim Sum.

Went to Din Tai Feng for some dim sum!
http://www.dintaifung.com.sg

Different outlet sells different stuffs.
For the Vivo outlet, they have a special menu that sells more expensive food.


Okay, remember to ask them to bring this plate of shit back.
Because even if you left it untouched, they will be charging you $3 excluding GST.
I don't know what is it.


Ordered this shark fin with roe crabmeat dumplings.
Mega nice. $5.40

Photobucket

Ordered 2 Xiao Long Bao~
$4.20 each. Mad awesome too!


And erm, P ordered this.
I don't really like Siew Mai because I hate the fats of pork.
But this is pretty good. But honestly I would rather order another Shark Fin dumplings.
$5.20 each.


Hai Gao~ My favorite!
Filled with a big piece of chewy shrimp.
So juicy and good!!! Ordered 2!
$5.60 each.


And lastly, Custard bun.
Was kinda cheated to order this.
Not nice at all. The custard is kinda tasteless.
$5.40

The bill amount to $50.15 inclusive of GST.
Chinese tea cost $2 per pax.


After dim sum we walked around Vivo City.
Bought jelly beans from Cocoa Tree.
Quite nice, but it cost $8 for a few pieces. -.-


Then we chilled till 7pm at the roof area.
I followed P around the whole day trying to figure out where he's bringing me for dinner.
And now it's finally dinner time~


Carnivore!
http://www.carnivore.com.sg

Saw the place on TV for a few times but didn't get to try it as it's pretty expensive.
$49++ for weekend dinner.


We were given a card, whenever we are ready for the food to be served to us,
We have to turn the card to the green side.
And if not, we turn it to the red side.


Visited the salad bar before we get started with all the meats.
I love the rosemary potato.

The choices is not exactly a lot, but everything tasted good.
I would rather choose this over a million of yucky food.

We're just in time for the 1 for 1 drinks.
We ordered fruit punch~


The sauces are very nice!
Loved the BBQ sauce.


As soon as we settled down and turned our card to green,
The waiters started crowding towards us.
Mad awesome.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BEEF.
It's so mad awesome and juicy Imma die. :')

They served grilled,
Beef
Pork
Chicken
Fish

There is pineapple, sausages of all kinds and P's personal favorite is Ham.
I enjoyed everything.


Our seats are located next to the window thus the night ended well with fireworks outside the window.


Thank you baby, it was a perfect day out. :)

No comments: