Monday, December 31, 2012

Good Bye 2012!

My company is giving us an off day. :)
So I brought my sis out for a new year eve lunch @Sushi Express.


$1.50 for all plates.
Free tea.
Always so fresh, good and cheap.
I prefer going there on a weekday afternoon because there will be lesser crowd.


Cravings all satisfied!
Spent less than $30~

After sushi, Sis treated me to ice cream @ColdStone


Staffs are very friendly and nice.
Wishing us a happy new year and performed the ice cream tossing.


Sis Oreo's heaven.


And my all time favourite strawberry cheesecake. (:


Headed home and changed after that.
Went out to meet P who has to work. :x

He suggested Jack's place again.
But this time Jack's place only served their "New Year Menu".
Which basically makes everything more expensive and shit. Hahaha.


4 course meal, not bad.


Prawn fruits salad for starter.


Lobster soup with garlic bread.


After P had gotten his Note 2 he just keep snapping pictures.
Can't even eat in peace without getting an unglam picture taken.


Main course is damn loved.
The different is actually the plate, normally the steak is on a hotplate.


P missed the potato so he ordered one to munch on.


And lastly the meal ended with ice cream and tea.


This black dog poop is actually chocolate coated ice cream.
Don't judge it's taste by it's appearance. Lol.


Went back to my place to countdown.


2012 ended with the most beautiful fireworks outside my house.


2013 is going to be a good year. (:

No comments: