Monday, October 3, 2011

Le Chio.

I think they coated a layer of wax/oil on our floor. O.0
Thus we have to wear slippers around the house.

Haha we bought different design.
Mine's cow & cherry..LOL.
Sis's teddy bear and mum's some ugly checkers.


Some time around noon the postman came up to my house with my wallpaper!
Excited max!


But was kinda disappointed with the sticker.
It is super small! I'm expecting something bigger/taller that fit the whole wall.
But it's only around my height. (Half the wall?)

And it's very difficult to stick it straight on the wall.

(Note : Bottom right.)

After sticking this we find the other walls in my room empty.
Thus we decided to DIY and draw on the wall! :D


We copied the design of the wallpaper and drew this on the wall below my window.


Then I told Sis I wanted to turn my room into Vintage style.
Thus she started to design & draw using pencil on my wall.
After which we started painting the wall and the end result?


...FUCKING NICE.


Did all those in 6 hours time. LOL!
#Ihavealifeyouknow

&Dad bought us supper @1am.


U HUNGRY?

No comments: