Saturday, October 15, 2011

Playing with Ramen.

My bed arrived today!
So happy!

Met up with P @Sommerset for dinner.
He brought me to had RamenPlay
Service is awesome!


Ramen Play 
313@Somerset 
230 Orchard Road #B3-04
Website : http://www.ramenplay.com.sg/


P's friend recommended "Pork's cheek ramen".
So we both tried that.

&The pork's cheek melts in your mouth!!!!!!!!!!!11

Om nom nom wtf so fucking nice!

The noodles are very Q~
The egg melts in your mouth too. :')
But the bamboo shoots a bit meh...


I think it's the best ramen I had so far!

Bye Ajisen Ramen. :)

But it's kinda expensive.
We ordered one bowl of ramen each and 3 piece gyoza and the damaged is $42.

O.O!!!

Lol wtf.
*Crawls back to Ajisen*

After dinner we walked around &it's my first time shopping at a flea market.
My impression for flea market is people selling old clothes.

But I found a lot of $1-$2 clothes with tag on.
Some with brand like "mango" some more.

O.0

So I grabbed 3 pieces for $6 LOL.


Gave the robot jacket to Sis in the end cause I can't fit.
Wtf? Sigh. :(


&We're the only one with KOI in Orchard haha!
P got it from his place & bring it over.
He's addicted to it already haha!

Went home after that and make the bed!

Photobucket

TADA!!!
Pretty or pretty?!

Going to bed already!
Nights!


Zzz :)

No comments: