Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Room mini reno.

Manged to packed my clothes from 2 wardrobe into 1.

Threw away a lot of new clothes that have never been worn.
&Bags that I've never carried.

I think I buy them because they are cheap.
But didn't like them LOL.

So far I've only finished half my clothes.
Another half is inside the huge ass luggage.

*faints*

Anyway I'll let pictures do the talking.
After this Imma go back to packing.

Watches, Shades, mini shelf with ear rings and bracelets, mini sofa with mirror & rings inside.
Lotions and creams.

Hairbands on pig holder, make ups, nail polishs in boxes.
More ear rings and pink hello kitty shelf with more bracelets and rings.

Masks, tissue papers.
Hair curler, straightener, blower, lots of pink combs.

Bags & hats.

What's my favorite colour? :)

Necklaces hanged on hanger with clothes.

P's desk drawer. -_-"
Filled with foods and cables.

&Mine. (Nicer & neater. Thanks.)
Filled with books and stationery.

Lastly, part of the toilet.

Haha P's army towel in the reflection.

Okay back to cleaning up the room.
Zzz

No comments: