Friday, September 23, 2011

Baby's promotion parade.

Took half day leave to attend P's parade.

After lunch with Tammy,
Rush back home to bath & prepare.
Meeting Pmummy @5.10pm at Jurong interchange and it's already 3pm when I reached home.

I hurt myself a few times while rushing. -_-



No time to even camwhore in front of the mirror. :(

Reached there at about 5.35pm.
Most of the seats are taken, so we sit on the temporary chairs.





Spent the whole parade time trying to figure out where P is with his mum & aunt.

(They spotted a lot of wrong guys)
& Pmummy says :"OMG I can't even recognize my own son!!!"

lololol.

Then finally they allow us to go to the parade square to take photos.



That's Cadet Teng asking Pmummy to change his rank for him.


Tada! Become Sergeant Teng already don't play play.
lololol.






P's very smelly(lol) & tired so he didn't smile when his mum & aunt took photo with him.
But he smile immediately when it's my turn to take pictures with him. :$
Then Pmummy & aunt says :"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee why you like that?"

Then they retake with him. HAHA.

Then off he go to prepare for the second part.
This time round it's easier to spot him because he's standing at the end of the line.


Here.
Lol then I heard "blah blah blah Parry Teng!"

Then when it ends we went to take photos again.
The whole parade is more like a camwhore session for us. LOL.


K. I don't go well with flash. Like ghost, I know.

Anyway that's P's 2nd uniform so I'm changing the thing for him.




Congratulation Sgt Teng! :)

No comments: