Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love of the life.

First of all,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYBODY! :D

Today is chu 7, 人日.
Meaning everyone's birthday. (In case you eat potato grow up and have no idea what it is.)
.
.
.
Duration couldn't be used to judge how strong a bond is.
Hardship brought people closer if it can't tear them apart.

You are the one I am proud to call my friend.

Despite the short lunch break and the distance she had to travel,
Bimlove came over to meet me for lunch!

She is the only one whom will made an effort to meet up with me constantly.
I still remembered meeting up for dinner @ Aston, BBQ chicken, Sushi almost monthly.
(Common fav food lol)

When we graduated,
We don't really have time to hang out together for the whole day,
But we didn't used that as an excuse to stop meeting up. :)

Even if it's only a hour plus or so,
It's really great catching up with one another.

I'm thankful to have you in life.
Thanks to RP and FYP.

Love you bimbim!! (:

No comments: