Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CNY eve - Reunion Dinner.

P invited me over to his granny house for reunion dinner.
I skipped it because I think it's better to accompany my mum & sis.
After all they are my own family members and without me,
They will be eating a two person reunion dinner.

Quite sad,
But I never regretted staying back with them.!

Enjoyed the dinner over jokes and fun!
It's best when I'm with them.(:
Would be better if P's around~

Loves.

Nevertheless, P is just like with me 'spiritually'.
P & I were spamming photos via MMS to one another and showing off our dinner!
And I think I'm the winner.! :P

My fringe finally grew longer!!!

Best food on Earth..


Ya, I noticed I grew rounder..


Abalone for supper! :P
Enjoyed my reunion dinner, hope everyone of you enjoyed it as well! :)


No comments: