Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Friendshit.

Maybe I don't have the courage to confront you.
I choose to be a key board warrior over this.

After all I don't even know how to face you girls anymore.

I loved you girls with real heart and you girls just toss me aside after all these years.
What's all the friendship talk when you look for me only when you're troubled?
I console you every second and ask if your day is fine.

When you don't need me, you don't even contact me and leave me out of all the outings.

Don't doubt who I'm talking about.
Because if you're feeling guilty just by reading this,
You are the one.

I don't really hate you,
But I just don't want to talk to you anymore.

Don't try to pretend you're worried and talk to me/text me.
Because I won't even bothered saving your number in my phone.

No comments: