Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sec sch girls out.

Initially meeting Miss Tan at 12pm.
&She change it to 2pm.

Both of us are late and reached at 3pm!
HAHHAHAHA.

Went for an 'early' lunch at Hot tomato @313.
I ordered rib eye spagg.

Looks yummy but it's not.
It's fucking salty and after eating my kidneys are suffering.

&WL ordered the same thing everytime, so I lazy to upload the picture.
LOL!

Presenting her most chio-est looking photo.

Photobucket

Then today she keep saying, :"Eh today your 21st birthday celebration."

Then she treated me to neoprints!
HAHAHA!
The last time I took a neoprint is when I'm 16.


Like one cool only!
Last time secondary school period take one neoprint $3.
Now $12. =.=
But I like! :D

&She treated me to dinner at Xin Wang TAIWAN restaurant

Ordered herbal chicken mee sua and watermelon milk shake.

&TWL on diet so she only eat my greens. :D


HAHAHAH.
She actually ordered like one side dish, and one main dish(Fried chicken chop with curry rice) with red tea.

&We played arcade also! Spent like $20 over there hitting 3 damn buttons.

The trip totally felt like those days in secondary school when you hang around in shopping center after school.

A childhood which I never had.

Thank you Tan Wei Ling! :D




No comments: