Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 730. ♥

P stayed up until 12am to send me a super long text message though I asked him to go to sleep.

I literally cried because I don't even know what I'm feeling.
I think I am really happy to have him in my life.

Hey baby girl. It's our 2nd year anniversary! I hope you are happy with the dinner even though I thought that it is not really grand or anything near. And no flowers. But I really hope baby is happy with me at the dinner because I'm really happy to be able to spend time with your and enjoying our day there.
I'm sorry I'm not those rich people who can buy you big gifts and bring you to awesome dinner. But I seriously hope you are happy with me like how I am with you.
Thank you baby dear for being here with me for 2 years and counting. Lastly but not least, I, Parry Teng Jiun Kiat love you very much, dearest baby Cxindy Chin Xin Yi.


You might not be the richest, but you're the best I ever had. :')
Happy 2nd anniversary baby!

No comments: