Sunday, January 30, 2011

去旧迎新!

Did spring cleaning with the help of P.

Threw away a lot of stuffs.

Example : Earings, necklaces, bags, clothes, shoes.

Now my bedroom is half emptied.
Super spacious, I like~

Buying new furni after repainting my room.
Went to courts @Cwp with him to look for a set with double bed, end table, 4 doors shelf and a dressing table.

We saw a set we really like for only $799 last month.
But now courts had stop manufacturing that set and come out with super ugly and expensive sets.

Uber disappointed!
Went for dinner @pasta mania, P's first time dining over there!
Like quite unbelievable because pasta mania quite famous during poly period since it's at cwp.

Maybe for my class only. LOL.

P bought Old chang kee and durain puff for me to bring home.:)
He'll be out again hopefully by next Tuesday.!

We shall go over to ikea & look for more choices before deciding.

CNY is coming!
Can't wait.
After all, this year is a special one for me.

New found love.
Awesome sweet!

Throw away the all old and welcome the new for CNY!
But I'll break the rule for this one. :b

This is seriously uber nice uh!
MAD NICE.


Oh &Singapore now machiam Genting leh.
Keep raining non stop.
If really so cold, why Sg still refuse to snow?!




No comments: