Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gifts with loves.

For our second year,
I gave him the same thing as the first year as requested.

Second book filled with ferry tickets, coach tickets, entry tickets and movie tickets.
Together with some photos and words.

I misplaced quite a number of movie tickets last year. :X
Thus, I have to print out more photos to stick on the pages to make it look more filled.

&For Valentines,
Gonna get us another pair of rings.
Cause the first one a bit old from all the wear and tear.
Got don't know what sai stuck inside the gap there also. LOL

Getting a more simple design because the previous one got name and date a bit childish HAHA.
*Points below*
Like wedding rings, I like~
Ok la, I admitted two years ago I say the previous ring gua pua chio la. -.-
Click below to see the old ring.


Then two years later I'll say this ring si bei er xin.

No comments: