Friday, January 18, 2013

4th Anniversary Trip to KL Day Two

A very good morning with perfect weather to head out for some shoppings! :D

We made our own breakfast. ^^


Watched Real Steel on the TV, again.
P really enjoy taking his own sweet time to prepare. :X


He wanted to take photos but I'm stuck on the TV.
After the show ends we finally headed out lol.


Went to had Sakae Sushi again.
Because it's damn cheap and good.


They served the food very fast and everything is awesome! ^^

Photobucket

After a filling lunch we went to chill over a cup of milk tea~


I ordered grass jelly milk tea again but it doesn't taste as good as the one I got yesterday.
Sad face.

Then I went to the shopping heaven, H&M.
Bought a dress for CNY~
P got himself a new bag from there also.


I see red everywhere.


Bought some snacks here and there~


P bought me a keychain.
It costed RM20. Actually quite expensive la.
Sometimes I just had to stared at the thing for more than a few seconds and he will get it for me.

Need to control my eyes already.
We went to some night market near Bukit Bintang.
It started raining so we had to pack our dinner back to the hotel.


My loots for the day~
The dress cost RM79.90.
Likely the most expensive loots for the day.


BURPPP!!!


And we enjoyed our dinner with the beautiful night view.




READ ALSO : Day 1 and Day 3

No comments: