Thursday, January 31, 2013

CNY gathering with lovables.

Steamboat again~ But this time with my lovables.
Decided to try Xian De Lai recommended by GF.

Xian De Lai 鲜得来
18 Liang Seah Street
Tel: 63367505
Operating Hours
Daily: 11:30 - 14:30
Daily: 16:30 - 03:00

Unlike the one I had with P, where we get to pick up our food at the stations.
This requires you to make an order with them.


Which really sucks big time.
Because when you tick prawns, they only give you 3 small ones. -.-


And again, herbal chicken and hot & spicy soup base.
I'm so thankful that they invented this type of pot.
So I don't have to make my friends or P take herbal chicken with me.


Very limited choices. This is almost all the food on the menu.


The food is not mad nice nor fresh.
We only ordered 2 rounds and stop ordering.
Wanted to try the ready made food.
So we picked fried chicken (sounds good right?)

And here you go, this is it.


LIKE, FML RIGHT?
After all the waiting, we got served this type of food.

And it was expensive as well.
Cost $29.90 for a weekday dinner.

Will never visit the shop again.


On a side note, I got a lot of cheap deals from E-tude house.


Bought toner, nails sticker/polish and eye shadows.
I got all together for less than $20.
Shiok or shiok?

No comments: