Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Vanilla Bar and Cafe

Brought P to a cafe near my workplace after reading a few positive comment about that place.

 Vanilla Bar & Cafe 
3 Boon Tat Street #01-01 
Singapore 069612

Mon – Thur: 10.30am – 11.00pm 
Fri: 11am – 12.00pm 
Sat : 11am – 0.00pm 
Closed Sundays and Public Holidays. 
Website : http://www.vanillacafe.com.sg




Nice and cosy cafe located at the shop house beside the temple.

The shop was empty and we choose to sit at the end of the shop.






After deciding, I decided to go for grilled salmon!

P ordered terriyaki chicken don.





Best.Salmon.Ever.


It is really the most awesome salmon I've ever had, period.
I would like to have another one now. :x



P's chicken don is pretty normal but good.


Basically the food there is really awesome.

I ordered the dirt cake, really cool cake.
And P ordered brownie with ice cream for dessert.

But we canceled the dessert last min and foot the bill.


The workers a bit inconsiderate.

They watched shows via their Ipad and max the volume.
Sat next to our table and laugh out loud.

I would really appreciate a quiet place to dine in.

Next time then.

Spent $30 for two. :)

Worth it!

No comments: