Monday, September 17, 2012

Ice skating!

Both P & I took leave today.
Decided to go Jcube and ice skate!


Ate my favorite oyster omelette at the market near P's place for lunch.
Then we took bus to Jcube.

The Rink
2 Jurong East Central 1
#03-11
Website : http://www.therink.sg/


Brought our own gloves and socks so we bought "Combo F".
Which is entry + skating boot for $17.50 each.

Gloves and socks are selling at $2 each FYI.


Tried on this fucking uncomfortable boots.
I ended up changing to a bigger size because the boots are too hard.


P's virgin trip on ice. HAHA.
Looking funny.


P's holding my hand when he fell for the first time.
And I fell too. -.-

I fell on the knee and the ice cut both my knee and it bled.


Ikr, friends telling me I deserve it for wearing shorts.
But I'm pretty good at it and am confident that I'll never fall.

After that I refuse to hold his hand anymore. :x
And poor guy fell again.


He landed on his elbow this time.

After getting injured all over, 2 hours time is up and we went to buy slurpee.
Cold die us.

Shopped for a bit and went for dinner.


Fun day out although I had marks on my legs now.
And blister from the stupid boots.

But still, cheers to the good thing in life!
Happy 44th.

No comments: