Sunday, August 26, 2012

Life's a mirror.

Life is a bitch only if you're one.

I learnt a lot this year, by observing people and listening to advice from people.

I've been a very self centered person and all I cared about is my own feelings.
I often neglected people around me and act like a bitch.

I don't know if it's just me growing up, or I just don't want to end up like some of the people around me.

After so much things happened to me,
Instead of blaming and complaining, now I learn from it and reflect.

After almost 8 months, I am quite happy to share that I am indeed, a happier person and blissful.

I enjoyed every moment in life, move on from unhappy stuff and angry people.
Appreciate everyone's effort, stop expecting and demanding.

Anyway...

Things to look forward to for the remaining of 2012!

Sep

- Steak dinner @ Esplanade with P. (http://www.barossa.com.sg)

Took us 2 months to actually reserve a seat.
Can't imagine how good it will turn out!

- Re-contracting my phone.

Will be getting S3 and changing my phone number.
Can't wait to lay my hands on S3~!

- Planning short getaway.

Might be visiting KL during the end of sep with P.

Oct

- Company bowling session.

Hopefully the bonding session will turn out great. :)

Nov

- P's ORD.

Finally after the long wait, 2 years over now.

- BKK trip!

A 3D2N trip to Thailand with P. Tickets & hotel booked half a year ago.

Dec

- Visit to Hello Kitty Land! (http://www.tar.com.my/puteriharbour/hello-kitty-town)

P booked the coach & tickets to HKL!
Will be visiting there on my birthday!!!

Thank you, for all the good things that ever happened, or is happening.
Thank you for giving me an awesome mum & sis, and a loving bf.

No comments: