Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Company flyer trip

Went to the Singapore Flyer after work with my company.



We have $10 food voucher each and a ride ticket. :D
Yl brought her Polaroid while I brought my DSLR~




I dyed my hair black again~
Haha lazy to do touching up once every few month.



Photos taken via iphone on the way to the flyer.






We had dinner first before boarding the flyer.
Shared food with Yl, Andrea and Christine~






My first trip to the flyer was during 2009~
It's another whole new experience this time.










The first time I went there with P,
I didn't bring my camera and I was too scared to look out.

But this time, I stood up and took photos.
I even stood beside the glass window. O.O
It might be nothing to a lot of people but it took a lot of courage for me to even stand up.

Haha height phobia sucks.







Many thanks to the company for the opportunity to experience the flyer again! :)

No comments: