Friday, December 9, 2011

IT'S MY BIRTHDAYYYYYY.!!!

Today feels like a normal day at the start.
I washed up and checked my phone.

Received countles text messages to wish me.
This has already brighten up my day. :)

And throughout the day, my facebook is flooded with well wishes.

Everything is normal at my workplace.
From time to time, my colleagues will come over to wish me.

After lunch everything is as usual and I didn't suspect anything when they tried to keep me occupied.

When I got back to my desk,
I didn't noticed a paper with hand written HAPPY BIRTHDAY on it.
It was until a min or two did I see the paper.

And hidden under the paper were a slice of cake with candle & knife.
And an AngBao. LOL.



I'm like WHUUUTTTTT.
Who would have guessed that?
I would really like to thanks all the girls for this. :)

After work, went straight to NorthPoint to meet Mum & Sis for a simple dinner.
I'm fine with anything so Mum chose her favorite Cafe Cartel.






Mum complaint that she was tired after a day at work.
So we headed home after dinner.

Upon reaching home, I saw this in my room.



It was a surprise gift from P.
He bought it on his off day and hide it in my mum's room.
He asked my mum to pass it to me because he knows he will not be able to book out today.

O.O!!!
I saw this photo printer on the tv and merely mentioned that I like it.
And here it is, sitting IN MY ROOM.
WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF.

And when I'm amused by this,
Mum & Sis came into my room with;



A hello kitty cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After singing me a birthday song,
Sis went out and came in with a HUGE BOX well wrapped with hello kitty wrapper.


My mind is going *^#@*^$ at that moment.


It gets better when I opened the box and found...


22 items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11


One of my favorite,


And that marks the end of the day.
Honestly happiness only comes when you least expect it.

Ending off with a violent photo.


Poor Hello Kitty. :(

No comments: