Sunday, December 18, 2011

35th months of love.

Yesterday was our 35th month.
The new batch of recruits came in and P have to be confine for 2 weeks together with them.

I never know I'll miss him so much so that I feel like crying. :'(
After all I've been seeing him 24/7 since we got together.

I thought a little bit of separation is good.
But army has really gone too far.

Kinda grateful that he isn't going for any overseas training.
Finger cross though.
Looking at our photos album again and again.

#forveralone

Thankfully he'll be coming out tomorrow.

Anyway after i changed my iphone casing,
I can hang charms on it.

Told P I feel like getting a big size hello kitty to hang. :x
And he went to lookout for it.

&Also, he bought us a new pair of ring.
With both our name and anniversary date on the inside of the ring.

:')


No comments: