Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A date at Oasia Hotel.

Today is finally here!
Waited for princess bim.

LOL I AM ALWAYS ON TIME.



So I took photos of the place before Bim reach.
The waiter thought I'm #foreveralone.





I'm the only one in the restaurant.
So he kindly offered me some drinks first.
Excellent services.!!!




Haha damn shiok.
Anyway, pictures of the foods! Don't jelly. ;)





1st round, EAT!


I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE FOOD.
THE PRAWNS ARE WITHOUT SHELLS.
SO CONSIDERATE. :')


Bim's favorite.
She ate 25 thousand plate of these.



Ending off with desserts!
While Bim ended off with salmon. LOLOLOL.

After stuffing ourselves with foods, went to town to do some shopping.






Got myself a new pair of shoes. :)

Awesome date with Bim!
&She gave me an Iphone casing.
Sweet ain't she?

No comments: