Friday, November 25, 2011

D&D!

This is my first D&D!
Never joined big company before,
Didn't even have prom night before.

Everybody is so pretty that night. :)

Next year I'll be more prepared and dress up too.!
Practice for the one last time before heading down to Furama Riverfront Hotel.

Every department have to pick a country.
My department got the theme Hawaii this year.

Did some last min changes with the props.



And they got very cute entrance ticket.!



A lot of people looked at us like some kind of performance.
Some even took photo with their phones.! -_-
Kypo hor. Haha.



Took some photos while waiting for the company bus to arrive.

Joy.


JieYing.


Elaine.


YenHwa.


YanLing.

The communities dressed as sailor. ^^







People say I look like below 21.
Zomg happiest person alive. LOL.

Dinner is buffet style.






There's a few games outside for us to play with.
I choose to do a henna.




My henna.

The big boss gave a speech.


And then the performance started.



Received a flower from the performance. :)

And I won the lucky draw.!
20th in position, $130 taka voucher & $10 NTUC voucher as door gift.


D&D is just sooooo awesome.!
Had fun. :)))))

No comments: