Saturday, May 7, 2011

Voting Day + Corene's 21st.

Today is a super long day for me!

First of all, I have to wake up early to go for voting with mum.
After that, went to Orchard with Mum, Sis & P.

Went to exchange my Iphone because the old one keeps lagging.
Treated them to Ding Tai Feng as Mother's Day celebration.


Looking at the menu preparing to spam order cause they're not the one paying. T_T


Nice picture taken by me.


Random candid by sis. -.-
Totally no standard rofl.


The amount of food just for high tea. (For fatties, of cos I'm not included.)


Awesome photo taken by yours truly.

&Lastly a super happy photo of mum.
Happy Mother's Day! :D


.
.
.

You think it's the end of the post?
No.

After that, mum & sis went home while P & I continue to walked around Orchard.
You know why? Because I am too confident about getting Corene's birthday present.

Aimed for a super big sponge bob square pants soft toy @ Orchard a week ago.
So I'm going back to get it.

And to my dismay, the shop keeper told me Spongebob is not popular in Sg thus they stop taking the stock.

Like FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU.
I asked if they have stocks at other outlets and they say "No, why don't you get a monkey?"

Cb you can have the monkey yourself.
Totally different thing. -_-

So I panic and started calling everyone to ask them to help me look for it.
Everyone says, "You know what she like, you choose and you go find."

WALAO I damn du lan! But in the end I managed to find a colorful carebear.
There's are 6 colours in total and just nice we have 6 people in total in our clique.
&Carebear means "We Care".

Really grateful to P, who is the only one traveling from West to East with me looking for the present. :')

After which we are still the earliest to reach Pasir Ris.
Chilled at Mac and P had 2 packets of shaker fries. -_- Fat.


I search till so xin ku so must take photo with it right!

P bought me a new iphone cover.
New phone deserves new shirt right!


A lot people told me that this is much chio-er than my previous bling one.
I love both. :P

Waited 1 hour plus for Miss Alicia.
Tian toally MIA until 9pm.
She text-ed me and said she's not coming. :/
Nevertheless, finally reached Corene's chalet!


Her cake damn princess!
I was expecting something yellow and square. LOL.


Like this!

Or this!


LOL.

Waited for our turn to take pictures and here you go!
W34P noob family~ Going strong.


Happy 21st baobei nv er!
Marmie very touched. :') LOL.

Headed back after having the cake.
&It's still not the end of the day.

Went to Northpoint for supper @ Cafe Cartel with P.
Followed by a midnight movie.


Poor P is super tired already.


But we still caught the movie, THOR.
Caused 100 out of 100 says it's nice.

Ended up it's a typical story plot but got one drop dead handsome male lead.
That's all. :/

And finally, after the movie we went HOME SWEET HOME.
KO-ed once we reached home. :p

Finally, THE END OF MY DAY!~


No comments: