Monday, May 30, 2011

My Hobby!

My hobby?

I hate outdoor sports and or anything that requires me to move about.
LOL.

I love collecting mini display set,
Place them neatly and look at them.

Sharing with you pictures of my collections that cost a bomb.
:)

To me, they are priceless.
&Some of them are out of stock in Singapore.

So only I can haz. :')

The first four you can still find them in Singapore.
I just got them from P recently.


Long Xu Tang & Wang Zai Gao!
Hong Kong snacks.


This is Chinese Food, Zhu Chang Fen.


Cotton Candy!


Waffles~


Tofu.


Atas cakes!


Donuts :)


Bear Chocolate, one of the most expensive set.
I think it's $8 for just this box of chocolates.


Pizza~


Japanese Food.


CupCakes(:!


This one really makes me speechless.
Some pretty sushi? I don't know actually.


Hightea.


Korean Food.


Breads.


Birthday Party~

The rest are from 7-11.
Got them 3 years ago.

One food item for $1.50.
I have no idea how much were spent there.




&Mum even bought me the shelf! :)







I think drinks are 2 for $1.50..



I can admirer them for the whole day.
I don't need any food or communication.

#ForeverAlone.
#Imacreep.

No comments: