Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm glad I'm still alive.

PAY DAY YES LA. RML.
I'm all well prepared for my camera to come home. :)


Please refer to the title.
As per the title, this post is strictly for me to be emotional.
(LMFAO act one lawyer letter)


Believe it or not, I had tried to commit suicide for a number of times.
&My best friend beat me with that.

She ended her life last year around Oct.

That's when I woke up my idea and told myself,
No matter how hard life gets,
Live on,
If not for myself,
At least,
For others,
People that bother to give a damn.

My mum, sis, P and friends.

They are there to make life a lot better for me.
:')

Mum & Sis never gave up on me.
No matter how bad my temper is,
They will bear with my nonsense and still care deeply for me. (Without any hard feelings)

Parry.
He told me the reason why he stays with me no matter how hard I threw my temper.
Reason : Things he loved about me.

Bad temper (Attitude)
Unreasonable (Own Principle)
Extreme jealousy (I Care)
Stupid (Cute To Be With)
Dictionary of bad words (Funny)

For someone who love me for all my bad points, I'll live on stronger.
(Ok la sorry la, the fact is I have no good point for him to love. Fml.)

Friends.
Need I say more?
Always there to listen, to hang out with.
&I scare they cry for me la. :D

&Now I'm at the top form.

Money. Checked.

With money, comes shoppings.
With shoppings, comes happiness.

&Truly, I'm glad I'm still alive.

Thank you all who stays with me and cheer me on.
You guys are irreplaceable. :)



No comments: