Sunday, March 27, 2011

Genting? Confirm!


Went CCK with P for lunch.

Back to his place to slack and chat with his mum awhile.
Then went out again to book our Genting ticket.

Paid and so now the trip is confirm! :D
Eggcited ttm. 2 more weeks.

Had Pasta Mania for dinner AGAIN.
P kinda addicted to pasta already.

He bought me a new card holder and passport holder.
Cause both my card and passport holder are super old already.

Then he action also bought himself a domo passport holder.
HAHA.

Nice day out. Weekend well spent with him. :)
He sent me home and book in at night.

Pmummy called me and we planned P's 21st birthday.
Lucky boy got everybody going busy for his birthday party.

His aunt will be in charge of BBQ food,
His cousin will be in charge of cake,
&His mum will be in charge of the chalet.

&Me?
I oversees everything.

Sexy right? HAHAHHAHAHA!
Hopes everything goes well!

Loves loves! :)

No comments: