Friday, September 16, 2016

Pre-natal preparations 1

1st Sep : Meet up with Gf to celebrate her belated birthday~


Baby @ 21 weeks.
Finally starting to show. XD


Always unglam. LOL!


Me with baby's Godsister. Hahaha! 
She doesn't want to be auntie so I have to force my baby to call her jiejie next time.

----------------------------------

3rd Sep : Went for confinement food tasting at Thomson Med with P.
Food is wayyy overpriced.
I understand they put in a lot of effort to create the menu but I wouldn't want to spend almost $40+ a meal for 2 dishes and a soup.


It tasted just like my mum's cooking.
So I guess I'll just asked my mother to cook for me instead.

After that we went to a baby fair to look see look see.


Hehe so cutesy. We bought some stuffs there that wasn't exactly super cheap.
Spent about $60+ before we step out of the shop lolol.


$8/set
P chose the design with bee because apparently he is "sick"of pink and hello kitty design LOL.


Followed by unhealthy lunch. :p

----------------------------------

7 Sep : Random cravings for BBQ food.
Went to Kcook @Orchard to spam the ribeye steak.


Super shiok. Ate for 2.5 hours. LOL.

----------------------------------

I used to spend a lot of money doing online shopping for my clothes and useless stuff.
But now I spent most of the money on baby's clothes and her useless stuff.


Bought too many stuff and my living room is very messy.
LOL.

Got a plastic bib for baby which is only necessary during 6 months and above.
But still, *throws to living room*


Met a really nice lady online which offered to give me a baby gym mat for free.
Sometimes I felt really blessed. To have so many people blessing baby with stuffs so we don't have to spend a lot.


Lazy to boil bird nest myself so P bought like 8 bottles of ready made bird nest for me.
Yums yums.


And below are the amount of clothes baby have.
What a lucky little girl. :)


Abrupt ending.
Lol bye.

No comments: