Thursday, March 24, 2016

Taipei Jan 2016 - Day 1


After a horrible experience with Scoot a year back, we stick back to Jetstar.
A lot of my friends always asked :"What Taiwan?! Again?!"

Yes, Taiwan again x 2867 times.
We love Taiwan so why not? :p



Been going to Taiwan yearly since 2013.
Taiwan is like my 2nd hometown.
We can travel to most of the places without a map.

The cool thing is, even the shop keeper recognize us! Hahaha.


We took Free Go Bus as usual because we always prefer to stay in Xi Men Ding.
Free Go Bus stops directly in front of our Inn.


Stayed at Good9Stay for the second time.
It cost NT10200 for 6 nights. (About $74 per night)


P had been craving for the cuttlefish thick soup so we went there for our first meal.
谢谢鱿鱼羹 ~

Spotted a new store selling fried squid and decided to give it a try.


It was juicy and nice. 
:'( Wish we can have this daily.

After that we took train to Jiantan Station for dinner.
The famous Shilin Market!

Xi Men Ding has almost all the famous food so we choose not to eat things that we can get at Xi Men Ding every time we were here.


The last time I swore not to have this Cheesy Prince Potato, cos it sucks.
But it seems I've forgotten about it and I ordered one.

The potato is cold, the cheese is almost tasteless.
The standard drop a lot since 2013. (The first time I ate it.)


I Swear I Will Not Eat This Again!!!
Thou I will most likely ordered it again on my next trip.


Xi Men Ding have diced beef too but the queue is always damn long.
But at Shilin there are 2 stores so we always go to the less crowded store.


Best lala ever. Big and Juicy. (NT100 for a few piece)
Considered quite expensive for street food.

Anddddddd my favorite stinky tofu store.
I only eat stinky tofu here. 
I've tried the tofu from other places and they tasted like animal poop.
Not that I've eaten any animal poop but the tofu smells like Zoo.


We walked around and wasted some money before heading back to Xi Men Ding for my favorite Mee Sua.

Ah Chung Mee Sua ~ :'D


And we dabao some food back to the Inn.


Loots for day 1.


Gudetama is totally the next ÏN thing in Taiwan.
I've spent half the trip budget on Gudetama.

I know Japan sells cheaper Re-ment but I cannot afford to fly to Japan.
NT1280 for a set of 8. (About $58)


*Cue Gudetama annoying theme song* 
GU DE TAMA TAMA~

No comments: